Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Luving Luvlee Photography







I have been looking forward to getting a photo shoot done by the gorgeous and talented Lee of Luvlee Photography since our second child Max was conceived ! We had the photo shoot last week, and when we visited Lee's studio to watch the slide show of photos for the first time I was crying by the second slide, I was just so overwhelmed with emotion, and so happy with the photos, the are just precious and I can't thank Lee enough.

The whole experience with Lee has been fantastic and I can't wait to get more photos done in the future as my two boys grow. Lee is great with kids, Jack hates it when I point a camera at him and tells me to go away....so I never get a smile out of him on my camera, Lee captured his beautiful cheeky smile that makes me melt just perfectly :-)

Check out the website to view more of Lee's beautiful work;

www.luvleephotography.com.au


become a fan of Luvlee Photography facebook page here

Sarah xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Those photos are just divine. The second photo with Max is just beautiful. just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lee's really captured that special bonding moment in that first pic, it's just sensational. you are such a gorgeous family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow.... Sarah, these are beautiful! what gorgeous moments she has captured. He is growing up already! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so amazing! Congrats on your little one!

    ReplyDelete